Monday, August 25, 2008

Tiger Swallowtail at the daylilies

These photographs were taken in my front yard earlier in the spring and summer.

The pale yellow daylily is Leedra's Delight that I have had several post about.




I had prepared these for post before I learned how to make them larger. On occasion I will still be posting this size until I have used all the photos I had previously prepared. Remember I am still on dialup so I probably have some preparation most of you don't have. All future preparations will be the larger versions.

5 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Leedra: What wonderful photos of the daylillies and the great butterfly. You captured them womderfully for Today's Flowers.

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous! I am so impressed!

Anonymous said...

Love these! I have so enjoyed the butterflies this year! Some of them are just too darned fast for me!

NW Nature Nut said...

Gorgeous Swallowtails! What a lovely shot on the Daylilies!

Mary C said...

Your daylilies, Leedra, are beautiful. And what better critter to land on it. That sure makes for a lovely photo.