Friday, October 17, 2008

Streams in Great Smoky Mountains

These top 2, I just liked for some reason. They are not the same place, but along the same road.

The water is slowed down just a little in these 2 last photos. But I was hand holding the camera, so could not do much. I was not brave enough to try to get my tripod out on those rocks by myself. If Jimmy had been with me I might would have tried it, but he wasn't. Couldn't slow the motion anymore than that hand holding it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

troutbirder said...

My next fall trip has got to be to the Smokies. Got to bring my flyrod as well as the camera though. Neat streams.

Fish Whisperer said...

Beautiful set of pictures. Very well done and I agree with troutbirder. I'll fish those streams any day.
Cheers

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous views, Leedra...you always capture the spirit of the Smokies, and these streams are so peaceful and beautiful. I love streams the best of any body of water! They say so much.

Dorothy said...

Leedra,
These pictures are great. I love the drive out to Cades Cove because the stream is right beside the road most of the way out there! Just beautiful! We always have to stop and make lots of pictures. You are so blessed to live nearby.