Monday, October 20, 2008

Mallards at Lake Seminole Park

I took these Mallard photographs in June at Seminole Park in Florida.

Does anybody know what duck these last 2 photographs are? Notice the dark bill.
They were not suppose to post right in the middle of my fall colors photos of the Smokies. I hit publish without changing the date and time. Sorry, for the fall color interruption. The beach photographs are suppose to be next week while I am at the beach. I am trying to get numerous post ready for while I am gone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? Do not apologize, your photos are beautiful no matter the season or theme.
The duck in the first photo looks so stoic.

Shelley said...

I love the mallards - they have sweet faces.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Leedra: This is the main duck I find and I'm glad you showed it.

A Colorful World said...

Leedra--lovely ducks! I'm so glad you posted them!
Marie