Monday, October 20, 2008

Random structures in Cades Cove

The top photograph is the Dan Lawson Place from a distance. I don't think I have ever looked back at this site before. Not sure why I did now, maybe because I was taking some photos in the rearview mirror. I liked what I saw, so I probably will look back at this homeplace more often.
The 2nd and 3rd photos are structures at the Tipton Place area. I have another post of this area later this week.
The last photograph was taken while standing next to the Dan Lawson cabin. Just liked the view.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I for one am glad you did look at this site, beautiful views.
There's something that draws me to the last photo.

A Colorful World said...

I never knew there were SO many abandoned housesites in Cades Cove till you started posting many of them, and it has made me want to go back and do some more looking....not to mention that the views are so glorious this time of year! really beautiful shots!