Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gregg Cable House at Cades Cove

Not sure what happened to this post. They started out all centered. The more I learn about this new computer, the more I don't know. Hope this turns out ok, but we never know until it actually post.

I was standing in the same place for all 4 photographs, I just kept zooming in more. Wouldn't you love to live in a place like this. Other than the Copperheads, of course. This is where the Copperheads were that I posted photos of before.

6 comments:

A New England Life said...

Hi Leedra,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've really enjoyed looking at all your photography. You certainly have some wonderful subjects to go by!

I was wondering, do you ever use Photoshop?

Have a great day!

Sharon

Unknown said...

Yes that is a beautiful place...Copperheads? you need to quit it, I am still queasy from my snake encounter from yesterday, seriously I couldn't eat last night.

Shelley said...

It is a lovely place - minus the copperheads!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Leedra: Beautiful photos of the house in the woods. you can keep the Copperheads.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful photos,and yes,I would like to live in a place like this.Can't say I'm too excited about the snakes though.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos. It seems like it would be so peaceful.