Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First view of Cades Cove - October 14, 2008

As I arrived at Cades Cove (in GSMNP) on Tuesday, October 14 this was the first views of the cove.
Notice the red showing in the 2nd photograph. Usually the trees in the forefront like to turn dark. The light caught just right to show the color in these leaves.
The 3rd photo is where the deer came out of the woods to the right as I was talking to the gentleman from Germany. I love the 3 trees in the 4th photograph. Me, and my old trees.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelley said...

It has so many interesting elements - the mist, the trees, the mountains!!

Unknown said...

Now those are beautiful views!

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous photos! But that last one took my breath away!
Marie

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful!My husband and I both loved the second picture,but they all look wonderful.