Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2nd Blog award

This morning I received a blog award from Darla at Family and Flowers. She has been a great supporter of my blog since she first came to it. Thank you Darla for giving me this award.

I would like to pass this award to the following blogs.....

1st to Sara at Photoga

2nd to Jen at Unglazed

3rd to Lynne at Hasty Brook

4th to Shelly at Birding in Michigan

5th to Dorothy at Counting My Blessings

6th to Marsha at Marsha's Garden

Be sure and retrieve this award and place it on your blog and pass to 5 bloggers of your choice.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome and deserve it as much (or more) than anyone.

Shelley said...

Leedra- you are way too kind! It has been a treat to discover your blog and you are a well deserved recipient of this award.
Thank you!!!! Shelley

SaraG said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me!!!
Take care and keep up the great picture taking!!

Dorothy said...

Good Morning Leedra! Congratulations on your award... you certainly have earned it! And I thank you so much for passing it on to me!

Jen said...

Leedra-
You are certainly deserving of this award;Congrats!! Thank you for sharing it with me. :)

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me Leedra. I am flattered and appreciate your friendship in this bloggy world.