Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sulphur photos

Just when a person thinks they have it figured out. Out taking photographs in the front flower bed Wednesday before work (remember I work evening shift) and loving it because several butterflies are lighting on the same bloom. Get to the computer and low and behold here is a different kind. Doesn't jump out at you so much, just thinking...'Gosh, actually got a hint of the top". Cause that is hard to do with a sulphur.
Then I move on through the photos, and what is this? It looks like somebody threw some cinnamon on this one.
I sure do like him, but back to the drawing board.

Possibly a Sleepy Orange Sulphur, but who knows? At this point, I am not even sure if I care anymore. Sorry, maybe that is just research overload at the moment. Probably will have the books back out shortly.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Leedra,
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your nice comments. Your photos are wonderful, especially the butterflies. They are SO hard to photograph, and you do it so well!

Ecobirder said...

Look at all of the great butterfly pics that you have been getting. Great job. The next thing I know you will be out photographing more dragonflies. Now there's an idea.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

How pretty!

Kelly said...

beautiful zinnia photos!!